Guitar music is simply awesome. Learning how to play the guitar can be somewhat overwhelming. It comes easy for some folks while others require a lot of lessons, sweat, and sometimes tears. Whether you favor acoustic or electric guitars, the Jamorama course is a well-designed learning tool to help propel a novice guitar player from beginner status to that of a well versed player, able to regale those around him or her with guitar songs of their choosing.
Here’s what the course includes:
- Over 250 pages of lessons: the lessons are broken down into step-by-step guides. Each guide is designed to build on the previous one, and thus allowing you to gradually build up your guitar-playing skills.
- 216 chord shapes: with the help of guitar chord diagrams, you’ll be able to learn the foundation of most western music styles.
- 148 high quality video lessons: in addition to written material, the video lessons will help cement what you learn through visualization, especially with guitar chords and strums.
- 8 major styles of music and 55 unique strumming patterns: this will teach you how to play Rock, Hip Hop, Metal, Blues, Jazz, Country, Reggae and Funk. Plus all the strumming patterns you’ll ever need to know, along with a large selection of songs to play.
- You also get 5 free bonuses including ‘GuitEarIt’, an ear training game, and ‘Guitar Tuner Pro’, a software to help you learn how to properly tune your guitar and keep sounding its best.
The course costs $49.95 and can be instantly downloaded to your computer as soon you make your purchase.
Learning how to play the guitar on your own is difficult. Most people sign up for private tutoring which, while very helpful, is not exactly cheap. Jamorama is very inexpensive and contains everything you need to become the guitar player you dream of becoming. Another benefit of the course is that you can learn at your own pace.
Of course, no product is perfect. So here are some disadvantages:
The package is big. There’s a lot of information, and if you’re not careful you can easily get overwhelmed and end up not doing anything with the course.
While the course is designed for both novice and advanced guitar players, some have commented that while it is in fact good for beginners, it’s not so for the advanced.
By far, Jamorama is the best online guitar course. There’s a reason it has been around for years and bought by over 200,000 students, it’s good. The number of Jamorama students is still growing and will continue to do so as long as there are aspiring guitar players.